Monday, June 18, 2007

Lucky 13.

Thirteen years ago today, Brett made me the luckiest woman in the world. Then, on our 10th anniversary, we renewed our vows with "Elvis" in Las Vegas!
Both ceremonies were just right for us. I didn't want over-the-top fancy; I didn't need a bunch of frills. What I did want and need was the perfect groom, and I got him--twice!


For the record, I still love my wedding dress (if not my veil). Katie loves it, too--or, at least, she loved it when she was 3 1/2 and I let her try it on! (Yes, that's a Dorothy costume under the wedding dress. We were going through a Wizard of Oz phase then!)

Happy anniversary, Baby! I love you, Shgee!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

In this case 13 is a lucky number.

Love you forever!

tamandscott said...

Happy anniversary!

Jennifer said...

Happy Anniversary. I see SO much of Ryan in Brett in the top picture!!

Tami said...

Happy Anniversary!! (A little late, but it's the thought that counts, right??)

Jenna said...

Happy Anniversary!! I love the picture. Katie looks so adorable in your wedding dress.

PB said...

Happy Anniversary! Katie looks so sweet!

Angi said...

Never seen your wedding pics before! You look beautiful! And I LOVE the pics of Katie, too!
Happy Anniversary!